Persija Jakarta's Passive Approach to the Upcoming Liga 1 Season

페이지 정보

작성자 Geri Horrocks 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-09-13 08:57

본문

ryo-1_a305985.jpgIn the second half, PSBS Biak increased their attacking intensity, trying to level the score. Within seven minutes of the second half, PSBS Biak equalized to make it 1-1 with a goal from Alexsandro Ferreira. Persib responded quickly to this goal. In the 65th minute, Persib took back the lead at 2-1 when Beckham Putra headed in a cross from Ciro Alves. Eleven minutes later, Ciro Alves scored again with a precise shot to make it 3-1. In the closing minutes, Persib extended their lead to 4-1. Ciro Alves provided a measured pass to David Da Silva, who converted it into a goal. The score of 4-1 held until the final whistle.

bri-liga-1-white_802f16b.jpgFor the 2024/2025 season, each club in BRI Liga 1 is allowed to contract up to eight foreign players with no restrictions on their countries of origin. Persebaya Surabaya has added Darryl Lachman as their seventh foreign player for the 2024/2025 season. Initially, Persebaya planned to use only six foreign players, but recent developments led them to recruit Darryl Lachman. Lachman, a 34-year-old central defender, played for Perth Glory in the 2023/2024 season, featuring in 23 matches. He has also played for several Dutch clubs including FC Groningen, PEC Zwolle, FC Twente, Cambuur, and Willem II. PSBS Biak has also added a foreign player, signing Jaimerson Xavier, who played for Persis Solo last season. Here is the complete list of foreign players for each BRI Liga 1 club for the 2024/2025 season.

Week 1
- Friday, August 9, 2024: Persib 4-1 PSBS
- Saturday, August 10, 2024: PSM 3-0 Persis; Madura United 1-1 Malut United; Persija 3-0 Barito Putera
- Sunday, August 11, 2024: 15:30 WIB - PSIS vs Persita; 15:30 WIB - Persik vs Bali United; 19:00 WIB - Persebaya vs PSS
- Monday, August 12, 2024: 15:30 WIB - Arema FC vs Dewa United; 19:00 WIB - Semen Padang vs Borneo FC

On Sunday, August 11, 2024, PSIS Semarang will face Persita Tangerang in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Moch. Soebroto. The game is set to kick off at 15:30 WIB and will be streamed live on Vidio. PSIS Semarang won their last pre-season match 4-0 against Persekat Tegal, with Fernandinho scoring twice. However, Persekat Tegal is a Liga 2 team, which may not be a strong benchmark. Persita Tangerang won their last pre-season game 2-1 against PSS Sleman, with a goal from Ryuji Utomo. Under coach Fabio Lefundes, Persita appears well-prepared for the new season. During the 2023/2024 season, PSIS and Persita each had one victory against each other. Persita defeated PSIS 2-0 at home, while PSIS won 4-0 in their own stadium. Will PSIS manage to avoid defeat at home this season?

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Persija Jakarta might be one of the most passive clubs for the upcoming Liga 1 season. So far, Macan Kemayoran has only signed one player. Carlos Bueno is the only new addition to Persija. The 29-year-old midfielder previously played in the Spanish third division. Carlos Bueno’s performances in the 2024 President’s Cup have also been underwhelming. In three matches, his role in midfield hasn’t been particularly prominent. Persija still has two foreign player slots available for next season. Currently, Macan Kemayoran has filled six of the available foreign slots. From the start, Persija’s management had planned to use only six foreign players. Besides Bueno, the other five are Ondrej Kudela, Maciej Gajos, Ryo Matsumura, Marko Simic, and Gustavo Almeida. Persija’s coach, Carlos Pena, has spoken about the possibility of adding more players to the squad for the upcoming Liga 1 season. Discussions with management are necessary. "Regarding new recruits, this is something I need to discuss with management," said Carlos Pena. The call for Persija to seek additional players has grown louder after Macan Kemayoran was defeated 0-3 by Bali United on Friday night (July 26) at Captain I Wayan Dipta Stadium, Gianyar, in their third President’s Cup Group B match. "Of course, we will try to find solutions to strengthen the team as best as possible," Carlos Pena said. "We still have time before the league starts. Let’s see what moves we can make," he added.

If you are you looking for more regarding imbang Di Batakan have a look at our own web page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.