Complete List of Players and Jersey Numbers for Persija Jakarta in BRI…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lilian Wehrle 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-13 01:59

본문

pss-1_e16a26d.jpgLast 5 matches of Madura United:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 21/07/24 Madura United 1 - 2 Persija
- 24/07/24 Bali United 2 - 3 Madura United
- 26/07/24 Madura United 0 - 5 Arema

Compared to the previous season, Persija Jakarta has made few changes to their squad. Key players like Hanif Sjahbandi and Syahrian Abimanyu, who were rumored to be transferring, chose to remain. Marko Simic and Gustavo Almeida have also stayed with the team. The team has lost two senior players, Maman Abdulrahman and Tony Sucipto. Nevertheless, other experienced players such as Andritany Ardhiyasa and Riko Simanjuntak are still around to lead the team. Persija Jakarta has promoted young talents to the senior squad. After the generation of Dony Tri Pamungkas, the new 16-year-old player Zahabi Gholy has been introduced. Zahabi made his debut in the Piala Presiden 2024. Despite few changes in the player roster, Persija Jakarta has undergone a notable coaching change. Thomas Doll has been replaced by Carlos Pena from Spain. Pena is anticipated to strengthen the team and achieve better results than in the Piala Presiden 2024. The team captaincy has also changed. For the 2024/2025 season, Rizky Ridho will take over the role from Andritany Ardhiyasa.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Malut United's last 5 matches:
- 03/02/24 Malut United 2 - 1 Deltras
- 25/02/24 Malut United 1 - 1 Semen Padang
- 29/02/24 Semen Padang 1 - 0 Malut United
- 05/03/24 Persiraja 0 - 0 Malut United
- 09/03/24 Malut United 3 - 2 Persiraja

Madura United will face Malut United in the first week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Bangkalan on Saturday, August 10, 2024. The game is scheduled to kick off at 15:30 WIB, with live coverage on Indosiar and Vidio. Madura United has yet to find their best form in the 2024 President’s Cup. In their three matches, Laskar Sappe Kerrab suffered two losses and If you liked this short article and you would like to get more details concerning Hasil Bri liga 1 kindly browse through the web site. secured one win. Notably, they conceded nine goals in those three games! The situation worsens as Haudi Abdillah is dealing with a hand injury. Additionally, foreign goalkeeper Dida is also injured and missed the preseason. Building a solid defense will be a significant challenge for coach Widodo C. Putro. After being promoted to BRI Liga 1, Malut United has brought in numerous players experienced at top-level competition. The Sayuri duo, Yance and Yakob, are expected to play crucial roles. Wahyu Prasetyo and Fredyan Wahyu, both former PSIS Semarang players, are also expected to make a significant impact. Madura United (4-2-3-1): Dida; Ibrahim Sanjaya, Pedro Monteiro, Nurdiansyah, Koko Ari Araya; Jordy Wehrmann, Taufany Muslihuddin; Riski Afrisal, Lulinha, Noriki Akada; Maxuel Cassio. Coach: Widodo C. Putro. Malut United (4-3-3): Ray Redondo; Yance Sayuri, Cassio Scheid, Wahyu Prasetyo, Fredyan Wahyu; Manahati Lestusen, Finky Pasamba, Wbeymar Angulo; Yacob Sayuri, Jorge Correa, Diego Martinez. Coach: Imran Nahumarury. The two teams have not met in official matches before.

Madura United might not be at their peak performance yet. Laskar Sappe Kerrab may require some time to hit their best form. Nonetheless, Jordy Wehrmann and Maxuel Cassio could be game-changers. Similar to Madura United, Malut United has also revamped their squad. However, some new players for Malut United have previously played together. If Imran Nahumarury can organize the team well, gaining points is certainly feasible. Score Prediction: Madura United 2-2 Malut United.

brendon-lucas-persik_4320743.jpgBhayangkara FC is regretting their 2023/2024 season, which ended with relegation from BRI Liga 1. Consequently, The Guardians will play in Liga 2 next season. However, Bhayangkara FC is eager to return to the top flight as soon as possible. The team has been preparing rigorously since early June 2024 and has strengthened their roster for Liga 2. They have signed notable players like Ilija Spasojevic from Bali United and Andy Setyo from Persikabo 1973, both of whom have international experience with the Indonesian national team.mu-1_0a59425.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.